Pages

11/15/2017

A Precious Remembrance Shop Thanksgiving!


Thanksgiving is just around the corner! I'm squeezing in one more card before it needs to be off in the mail. This one features products from Precious Remembrance Shop.



I drew a diagonal line on my card then began adding stickers from the Fall Colors Stickers collection. Once this was complete, I trimmed the edges then added the panel to a white card base. Next came the leaf border using leaves from the Bits & Pieces: Fall Colors set. They're coated with Wink of Stella. 

The stickers and die cuts made this card go together so quickly! Pop over to the PRS shop to see all of the collections available. 


15 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome use of the sticks with a lovely color combo too. I'm still not getting your posts grrr

Rosemary said...

pretty card, lisa!!

I Card Everyone said...

A great way to use stickers, Lisa! and the WOS was the perfect final bit of glam!
=]

Kay Miller said...

That's beautiful Lisa! What a clever and unique design! I love it!

Celeste Goff said...

What a cool way to use sentiment stickers Lisa...so clever!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a fabulous design!!! Love it!

LeAnne said...

This is such a great idea....I have a bunch of Tim Holtz stickers that would look very cool used this way! CLEVER!

Jen Mitchell said...

Awesome card. LOVE all those sentiment stickers!

Ivana Camdzic said...

Lisa, I LOVE your work with PR! These little bits are just stunning and I love that you arranged them diagonally! So pretty!

Sharron said...

Fabulous design--love your use of the stickers! Love the colors!

Greta said...

So creative, Lisa--beautifully crafted card!

Annette Allen said...

oh my word this is fabulous.. very creative and cool designing.

Judy1223 said...

FABULOUS!!! Oh, I do love this, Lisa!

Anita in France said...

Soft and so pretty, Lisa ... the shine on those leaves is gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

Nora Noll said...

Oh WOW!! This is SO COOL!!! I love how you used the stickers like this and then the totally fun leaves. Really great design!!